Consider a donation
What You Will Learn
This is a book for people looking to build a better future together, that includes:
- Inspiring stories: Real life accounts of building solar power in communities.
- Technical details: Straightforward descriptions of solar components and diagrams of systems, replete with real examples (many from the systems described in the stories).
- Math and science: Easy-to-follow math that allows readers to size small photovoltaic systems for all types of environments and uses.
You’ll get real-world diagrams like this:
Three systems: one with no battery, one with a battery and DC loads, one with the works!
What People Are Saying
Who is it For?
This book is for anyone looking to build solar projects and knowledge, such as:
- Students and teachers. Especially high school and undergraduate university levels in science, math, engineering, environmental and social justice, and technical fields.
- Community organizers and builders looking to build solar projects.
- Entrepreneurs and inventors looking to build solar products.
- Families looking to learn together!